Without doubt one of the world’s leading lines of solid top guitars.
The Artist Series was developed with every guitar player in mind. From beginner to professional, Artist Series has something for everyone. Every single model is carefully designed for playability, sound and the experience it offers.
Artist Series is truly comprehensive with virtually every guitar body shape and wood configuration available. It is a series designed to cater to as many players as possible, and the build quality in relation to their cost is staggering.
The Artist Series ‘66 models are beautifully finished with a deep glass-like shine. The thin Shadowburst gloss on Mahogany, really brings out the beauty of the wood to create a warm, premium vibe which matches their tone. These mahogany top guitars have a responsive and focused voice with strong mids and great clarity, which perform wonderfully for recording and live work.
This acoustic-electric parlor is fitted with the fantastic LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element pickup to optimize live performance.
- Top Wood Solid African Mahogany
- Body Finish Shadowburst/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood African Mahogany
- Shape Parlor
- Neck Mahogany
- Bridge Bi-Level Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel/Rosewood w/12th Fret Inlay
- Nut and Saddle Real Bone
- Tuner Premium Die Cast
- Binding Ivory ABS
- Strings D’Addario EXP16
- Bracing Systems FS6 Forward Shifted, Tapered Tone Bars
- Neck Joint Dovetail
- Neck Meets Body 12th Fret
- Number of Frets 18
- Pickup / EQ LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up